Saturday, August 29, 2015

photos & videos 8/28/15 HARVEST CRUSADE ANAHEIM 2015, DAY 1


above: THIRD DAY

 
above: CITIZENS & SAINTS

above: CITIZENS & SAINTS
 "BLOOD of JESUS"

above: PHIL WICKHAM 


 
above: MAC POWELL & 
THIRD DAY BAND, longer
"When the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of a woman, born under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons."
Galatians 4:4-5

























[Jesus said,]
"I am the resurrection & the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; & whoever lives & believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 11:25















[Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep & my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me & I know the Father - & I lay down my life for the sheep." John 10:14-15

















"I, even I, am the Lord, & apart from Me there is no savior. I have revealed & saved & proclaimed -- I, & not some foreign God among you. You are my witnesses," declares the Lord, "that I am God."
Isaiah 43:11-12






















"If we live, we live to the Lord: & if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord"
 Romans 14:8

















"It is by grace [we] have been saved, through faith - & this not from [ourselves], it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast."
Ephesians 2:8-9





FULL MOON, NOT YET BLOOD MOON (coming in september...could it mean something? )


















"Therefore confess your sins to each other & pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful & effective."
James 5:16