Wednesday, August 31, 2016

GREG LAURIE IS ONLY 63, EXPECT MANY MORE CRUSADES "Harvest Crusade Photos: Thousands pack Angel Stadium to hear gospel, music - "The Orange County Register

So we hope and pray for many more Crusades especially if they are truly being fruitful and that we're not seeing the same people coming to Christ again and again unless they are re-committing their lives to Christ. My concern is about insincere conversions, but I guess I can't do anything about it so I leave it up to God to separate the wheat from the tares. I'm also wondering if somehow the Crusades can be reconfigured so they're not so predictable. I'm concerned about people going through the motions rather than a real heartfelt response. Let's face it he's got a good thing going but is it just a formula now?

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/harvest-727203-people-music.html

-vk-